Careers with Clarenville Honda
Sales and Lease Consultant Automotive Clarenville Honda
Clarenville Honda is looking for a highly-motivated, full-time Automotive Sales Consultant to join our team. With one of our Sales Consultants retiring in the near future, we are looking for an energetic, dependable, and personable individual with a strong work ethic to join us as we continue to grow!
At Clarenville Honda our goal is to deliver an optimal customer experience – from interaction with our front office and sales staff through to delivery of a new vehicle through to our service department. As a Sales Consultant you will play the central role in the customer experience – ensuring 100% satisfaction with our dealership.
Clarenville Honda is looking for a motivated, dependable, team player to occupy the position of Automotive Sales and Lease Consultant. Duties will include:
- Greeting, interacting and guiding customers through the sales process including; quotes, follow ups, test drives, closing and the sales delivery process of vehicles.
- Develop buyers by maintaining rapport with prospective and existing customers
- Qualify buyers by understanding their requirements and interests, and matching to specific models.
- Utilize computer-based sales tools to systematically contact existing and potential customers. Respond quickly and effectively to various internet-generated leads.
- Meet weekly/monthly contact and sales targets
- Train and learn the industry and product lines through in-house training, Honda training programs, seminars, industry research, etc.
- Work with the sales team and Business Development Manager to develop and implement creative marketing plans and promotions.
- Assist in setting up the sales lot or the showroom floor for promotions and to put new models on display
- During the winter season, Sales Consultants are sometimes required to assist in ensuring vehicles on the lot are clear of snow and accessible and presentable for selling;
- Other duties assigned by your manager
This is a commission-based position, with tremendous earning potential. Sales Consultants will have a demo vehicle. Clarenville Honda offers employees an excellent insurance benefits package as well.
- Retail or automotive sales experience would be an asset, but not necessary. However, motivation and willingness to learn is a must. We will train the right individual.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills. Must be self-motivated, ambitious and driven to succeed.
- Excellent organizational skills, meet deadlines and take pride in your work.
- Strong computer skills is a must. Proficiency with MS Office is important, and ability to quickly adapt to other software platforms is essential (i.e. DealerSocket, PBS Dealer Management System, Honda E-Biz, etc.)
- Online marketing/selling and social media experience would be a tremendous asset.
- Thrives in a competitive and fast paced environment. Be able to multi task in a fast-paced work environment. Must be able to work independently and as a team
- Post Secondary (college) diploma in business, marketing, administration, or similar would be an asset. However, equivalent work experience and/or aptitude would be acceptable. High school diploma is a must.
- Valid driver’s license is required, along with a clean Drivers Abstract
- Ability to work outside in various conditions from time to time, including shovelling and clearing off snow/ice covered vehicles
Hours of work are typically 8:30am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday, and every second Saturday from 9:00am to 3:00pm. However from time to time, work may be required beyond normal work hours. Clarenville Honda is closed on Saturdays during July and August.
How to Apply:
If you are looking to build a rewarding career in a great work environment, Clarenville Honda is the place for you. Please apply in confidence to us today by submitting a resume to:
Business Development Manager, Clarenville Honda
19 Shoal Harbour Drive, Clarenville, NL A5A 2C3
DEADLINE for applications 5:00PM FRIDAY FEBRUARY 16th, 2018. Only qualified candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you in advance for your application.